The WINE-STAT II Controller is a low-cost, but effective solution for providing constant wine storage temperature. The WINE-STAT II takes over control of your cooler (whether it be a refrigerator, freezer*, air conditioner or your commercial wine cooler unit).
* NOTE: Using a stand-alone freezer is not recommended unless you order the “Freezer Option” freeze protection feature with your WINE-STAT II. User accepts the (very slight) risk of accidental freezing in the event of a malfunction.
The WINE-STAT II has a bottle probe simulator temperature sensor with a thin cable. You place the unique bottle probe simulator sensor inside the fridge with your wine, then close the door on the cable. You do not need to drill any holes in your refrigerator. The WINE-STAT II will turn your wine fridge on and off as needed to maintain the wine storage temperature you have selected within 1° F.
Convenient push buttons on the front of the WINE-STAT II allow you to set the desired temperature that you wish to keep your wine. After you set it, a continuous display of your wine temperature appears on the bright front panel LED display of the WINE-STAT II. You will always have the confidence at a glance that your valuable wine is maintained at the ideal temperature you have selected.
- Set-point range: 49 – 65°F
- Selectable °F or °C Display
- Unique Duty Cycle, adjustable from 20% to 100%
- High temp alarm, visual and audio (ON/OFF selectable)
- Adjustable Differential, +/- 1, 1.5 or 2°F
Warranty: 5 Years, Made in USA